Wood+Partners Inc. is a regional planning and landscape architectural firm offering Parks and Recreation Master Planning, Park Design and Landscape Architectural services to clients throughout the southeast. WPi was founded in 1988 and offers 26 years of experience with staff in both Hilton Head Island, SC and Tallahassee, FL. Our recreation planning group offers unparalleled depth and experience throughout South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and North Carolina. Our staff specializes in preparing recreation needs assessments and has completed City and Countywide Park and Recreation Master Plans for many communities in the Southeast.
- Our clients benefit from our staff’s experience particularly in the following areas
- Recreation Needs Assessments
- Statements of Probable Costs
- Master Planning for Large scale regional parks, neighborhood parks and athletic facilities and
- Park Design, Construction Document Preparation, Bidding & Negotiation Assistance and Construction Phase Services.
- We approach recreation planning with a keen eye towards creating recreation environments that enhance the quality of life while offering affordable facilities that are easy to operate and maintain.
Since the firm was established in 1995, PROS has completed more than 900 projects in over 47 states and numerous projects internationally in six countries.
Management consulting and planning services offered by PROS span the full spectrum of planning needs for public agencies, and are grouped into the following practice areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Master Planning
- Operations, Maintenance and Organizational Development
- Financial Planning and Management
- Feasibility Studies and Business Planning
- Marketing and Branding
- Web Design and Development
- Customer Service Training
The project will be led by Neelay Bhatt and supported by Sarah Durham with strategic input by Leon Younger.
Since 1976, The Boudreaux Group has built upon its strong reputation as a dynamic, socially responsible firm committed to excellence in architecture, planning, and interiors. With extensive experience throughout the state of South Carolina and beyond, the firm has been recognized for its leadership in providing the highest level of service and design to numerous educational, government, community, corporate and religious institutions. With the recent transition into its second generation of leadership, The Boudreaux Group continues its commitment to excellence through service, ethical and professional practice, and quality design.
Our success has resulted from a way of thinking that has remained largely unchanged through the years, promoting a corporate concept that encourages personal community involvement, fosters shared values, and embraces a commitment to quality architecture. As of June 2013, the firm is a certified WBE (Certification# 03201382) as recognized by South Carolina’s Governor’s Office of Small Minority Business Assistance.
Services offered include:
- Conditions Assessment
- Field Measuring
- Space Planning
- Concept Design
- Three Dimensional Modeling
- Computer Renderings
- Three Dimensional Animations
- Fundraising Materials
- Feasibility Studies
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Facilitation of Contractor Bidding and Negotiation
- Construction Administration
Our love for creating inspiring design enriches peoples' lives and their environments.